|We are seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be flexible in wearing different hats and improving our processes and managing new projects. Expertise in location-based services would be useful, or at least expertise in handling large datasets.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Own an integration or customization project
- Wear multiple hats and be a team player, willing to support other teams with anything
- Comfortable to take on conversations in client meetings (good communication is key)
- Comfortable to go on client site
- Keen on staying up to date with latest technologies and improving processes & structures
- Effective in the sense of prioritizing time bound deliverables. Should be able to take shortcuts and be organized to create tech debt tasks to be handled after go live
- Availability outside of work hours in case of incidents or urgent priorities
- Willingness to make people around better
- Preferably experience with Next.js framework
- Apply a clear understanding of Redux for efficient state management and predictable data flow.
- Implement router navigation for seamless transitions between screens and navigation within the app.
- Collaborate with design and product teams to create visually appealing and user-friendly web applications with a focus on maps and geospatial data.
- RESTful APIs: Experience with Express package and RESTful APIs for data retrieval and communication with back-end services, a fundamental requirement for integrations.
- Familiar with a Microservice Architecture
- Build shared packages to be used across microservices
- Knowledge of software development best practices and design patterns.
- Familiar with Kafka or event driven architecture
- Effective logging and troubleshooting
Dev Ops Experience
- Monitoring for stability
- Minimal Dev Ops experience
- Proficient with Docker
- Familiar with CI/CD
- Familiar with Nginx
- Familiar with SSL
- Expert in SQL database
- Familiar with NoSQL database
- Basic understanding of query optimization
- Familiar with stored procedures
- Familiar with DML query errors such as deadlock
- Security Best Practices: Awareness of and adherence to security best practices to protect user data and ensure the app’s integrity.
- Redundancy & High Availability Best Practices
- Unit Testing
- Technical Architecture knowledge and experience to design for Performance, no single point of failure, simplicity
- Maps and location-based services integration using platforms like Google Maps, Mapbox or other open source platforms.
- User and Role-Based Permissions: Implementing user and role-based permission systems to control access to certain app features and data, enhancing security and user experience.
Desired Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 4-5 years experience with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- UI/UX design principles and responsive design techniques.
- Version control systems such as Git.
- Critical thinking, Problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Continuous learning and adaptability to stay updated with evolving development technologies.